Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Family Reunion P3 - 02/02/16 - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sunday – February 2, 2016
Family Reunion – Part 3
Rancho Cucamonga, California

It rained all day today. We were thankful the family reunion was held on Saturday.

We spent the day sharing family pictures, some dating back to the early 1900’s, on our father’s side of the family. I had started a genealogy on our family, during the summer of 2015, and I shared this information with my sister and two brothers.

My sister provided me with videos of her mother’s memorial service and our brother’s wedding. She also provided me with pictures she had received from our father’s sister.

It was a very memorable day; reliving our family history through genealogy documents, pictures and videos.

Tomorrow another adventure begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment